All Programs at The Orleans Preschool:
- Provide opportunities for your child to begin to share and learn cooperatively.
- Promote all aspects of your child’s development (social, emotional, physical and intellectual).
- Provide opportunities for your child to develop self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment.
- Provide opportunities for your child’s emotional growth and independence by making each child feel accepted and by helping children learn to express their feelings in acceptable ways.
- Support your family by providing parent-education opportunities, co-operative experiences and a link to community resources.
- Support children with a small adult to child ratios; 1:8 in our Preschool programs and 1:5 in our Toddler program.
- Welcome children with special needs. Our school and yard are accessible and enriching, our staff is experienced in supporting children with many kinds of special needs.